Monday, May 22, 2006

Beautiful Spring Day!

Today is a wonderful spring day. There is a cool breeze with not a cloud in the sky.

Yesterday our twin sons, Joseph and James graduated from high school and are on their way to college. It has been so much fun watching them grow up and mature into young men and I’m so proud of what they are doing.

A duck laid eggs at our boat dock and yesterday was also when they hatched. We have been watching over them, had to trap some coons that had their eyes on them and have been anxiously awaiting their birth. We’re not sure how many ducklings we’ll have, but I’ll put some pictures on as I capture them swimming around.

Last week I saw some new goslings on the lake and happened upon a possum with her young on her back, when I was out running.

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. It is a time of renewal and growth.

No comments: