Thursday, April 06, 2006

Out of Commission

Today I'm in Oklahoma. Tulsa to be exact and unfortunately modern technology has exploded in my face. My computer crashed early this morning and I feel like I have both my hands tied behind my back. I can't receive or send e-mail, so I am having my staff at Boomtown Institute post this to make you aware of my dilemma. Now you know, if you can't e-mail me it's not because I don't want to reply (I always do), it's because I can't. Hopefully I'll be up in the next day or two and we can correspond then. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

BoomtownUSA said...

I was a little anxious when I lost my computer just prior to the event in Tulsa, but got some great help from everyone there and we recovered nicely.

I love Oklahoma and was really pleased when my son got accepted at OU. We'll be back a lot.