Friday, March 10, 2006

Gonna Be Back In OK

We just learned this week that our son James has been accepted to Oklahoma University in Norman, OK where he hopes to study Journalism. His twin son, Joseph, is going to be attending Monmouth College in Monmouth, IL to study Art and Business.

I’ve made several trips to OK over the past year, blogged on my experiences a great deal and will be back there next month for a couple of talks. It is a wonderful state with a great entrepreneurial spirit. I’m looking forward to blogging on my experiences there during my wife’s and my visits to James in OK.

1 comment:

BoomtownUSA said...

My response to the comment
I’ll be sure to visit Stroud when I’m on my way to Norman with my son. I’m glad that you are picking up the pieces from the destructive tornado and will follow how you redevelop the destroyed outlet mall site. That type of attitude is what makes small towns so great!

Be sure to read my blogs of the next couple of weeks. I’ve got some great stories on wineries and their potential for the ag economy in the USA. Send me some information on your designation as the Winery & Grape Capitol of OK. I’d love to read more about it.