Friday, March 31, 2006

The BIG News!!!

It's here! What we've been hinting about for weeks in The Agurban.....Boomtown Institute. The Institute is an answer to what I've been hearing for more than two years now. "What can we do to implement the 7 1/2 keys in our town?" "What suggestions do you have for our town?" "How can we become a Boomtown?" These are just a few of the questions that I've heard throughout my travels. I have established Boomtown Institute to be a mentor to America's hometowns. Our mission is to provoke innovative thinking, encourage leadership and foster investment throughout communities across the U.S.A. One of the new inititatives is Boomtown Boot Camp. We conducted our first Boot Camp in Tuscola, IL. Hear what they had to say. "Made the issues clear and helped us find solutions." "It became apparent that this had to happen." "Builds unity and provides encouragement." "Helps to channel energies from various units of community in a common goal." Intensive but well worth what you reap." "Finally, I feel good we're moving in the right direction." To learn more about Boot Camp for your community, call 217.342.3000. Go to our new website at www.boomtowninstitute.com and read all about us and our mentoring programs. My staff and I are excited about this opportunity to serve you and your communities.

No comments: