Thursday, July 17, 2008

Young Professionals

After seeing and reporting on a number of young professional organizations around the USA, I was thrilled when our local Chamber started such an organization, called the YBNext. I was a panelist along with three other entrepreneurs in our town at one of their monthly meetings last week. We had a great time explaining how each had started our businesses and got some very insightful questions from the young professionals. I hope to be able to help mentor several who sought me out after the meeting.

Since starting the organization in April it has already grown to over 130 young people between the ages of 21 and 45. It is a great start to what I’m convinced will become a community changing one for ours. Have you started one yet in yours?

No comments: