Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Unexpected. Unforgettable.


Columbus, IN (population 39,059) was ranked as one of my top 100 agurbs® in our original research for BoomtownUSA. I use Columbus in most talks I do, citing how the community is ranked as the sixth most architecturally significant city in the USA by the Architectural Institute of America.


Recently Columbus unveiled a new brand for the community…Columbus, Indiana. Unexpected. Unforgettable.


Mayor Fred Armstrong said of the new brand, “We will be able to promote our community more effectively, with a single, well-researched message that is true to both our community’s assets and aspirations.”


What is your brand?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Schultz,

I'm an Army officer getting ready to deploy to Iraq again to work on a Provincial Reconstruction Team in the area of business development. I only have a few weeks remaining before I depart. I'm looking for knowledge resources and points of contact to take with me for reach back on sharing ideas and discussing issues. My email is jeffrey.a.madison@us.army.mil. If there is anyone at your institute interested in personally partnering wtih me (not an official partnership with the U.S. Government or U.S. Army--I can't make that kind of obligation) please have them contact me.

Vr,

Jeff
LTC Jeff Madison

BoomtownUSA said...

LTC Madison:

I would consider it a great honor to assist you in anyway that I can. Please feel free to email or call me with any requests that you might have. Best of luck to you in your work in Iraq. Thanks for all that you are doing.

Jack Schultz