Tuesday, October 11, 2005

One Year Anniversary

Today is the one-year anniversary of my first blog. Since then I’ve done almost 400 blogs, reporting on the wonderful things happening in small towns all over the USA.

On June 10, 2005, I added photos to my blog. The first was from Red Wing, MN. Since then I’ve done about 150 photos of what has caught my fancy in my travels.

To date I’ve done 178 talks in 35 states and logged over 150,000 miles traveling all over the country. I have seen some incredible things and haven’t had a bad day yet. Every day is an adventure in discovering America.

I have had a wonderful time touring towns, giving talks and getting to know so many dedicated citizens who are making a difference where they live and work. I hope that you have enjoyed following my travels and will continue to read about what I am discovering.

No comments: