Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Cessna Test Flies Their New VLJ Also

I’m out in KS and OK this week, but spending most of my time driving and touring not writing. Today I drove 400 miles starting in Hesston, KS; and visited Sedan, KS; Bartlesville, OK; Perry, OK; and ending in Chickasha, OK. I’ll have several blogs on several of these great towns in the next week. I’m doing two talks tomorrow at the Rural Economic Development Summit in Chickasha, including my new “Hometown Entrepreneurs: Your New Paradigm Shift in Economic Development.”

I flew into Wichita on Tuesday where Cessna test flew their new entry-level business jet, the Citation Mustang, this week for the first time. Eclipse and Adams are both testing similar Very Light Jets (VLJ), but at much lower price levels than Cessna. Cessna plans to deliver the new Mustang in 2006.

DayJet intends to fly the Eclipse, test flown in 2004, and made in Albuquerque.

No comments: